Each year at Easter, I anticipate Passion Week, especially Good Friday. If the sky isn’t dark and rainy between noon and 3 pm, I feel cheated. I expect nature to reflect the deep spiritual meaning of this day. In my soul, I want to drink deeply of the scriptures, worshiping at the foot of the cross of my Saviour. I want:
- to again be humble before Him, to endeavor to understand the depths of His sufferings and their meaning of freedom for me as a believer;
- to take communion with a deeper perspective than the previous year;
- to commune deeply with Jesus and feel His Holy Spirit within me;
- to listen to what the Holy Spirit would speak to me on this holiest of Holy Days; and
- to be still and know that He is God, my Saviour, and my Redeemer.
May the Lord touch you as we continue worshiping with “Oh The Blood” by Kari Jobe with Gateway Worship.